About JessykaStars: all info and reviews
JessykaStars model profile: I'm a confident girl with a mysterious side. I'm definitely a jack of all trades and once you get to know me, you'll want to know more..
Find more about JessykaStars by: 90% of the time MASTURBATE! The other 10% Hangout with friends, dancing, acting like a complete dork and loving it, shopping, creating beautiful hair, trying out new makeup, getting tattooed!!!.
Reviews for JessykaStars: People who judge - smelly people - bad attitudes- people who sit in my room and watch but dont contribute or talk!!!!******** the biggest turn off ever!!!.